If reserving and collecting in-store, quote the voucher codes that apply to your purchase at the till to receive your discount. For further support, read our step-by-step guide at the bottom of the page.
How do I use codes that are eligible for in-store purchases only?
If the voucher code confirms it is eligible on in-store purchases only, browse the list of eligible products on the site and reserve for in-store pick up at your local Argos. Make a note of the code mentioned on our site and head to your selected Argos store. At the Argos store, make your way to the till. Before you pay, let the advisor at the till know of the code you saw on the site and they will apply the discount for you. Please note discounts will only apply to eligible products and are subject to T&Cs of the voucher code.
Why isn't my code or voucher working online?
If your code hasn't worked, check that:
- Is your voucher valid online? Some of our codes are only valid in-store. Paper promotional vouchers can only be redeemed on in-store purchases. Only digital promotional vouchers that have codes on them can be used online.
- Have you entered the code correctly? It's easy to make a mistake so check that the spelling and capitalisation of the code matches what you've entered.
- Have you clicked Apply? If you are paying online and have entered your code correctly, you will need to click the Apply button for the discount to be taken off your order. Your savings and new price should be displayed on the payment page.
- Have you already used the code? The same code can only be used once on each transaction so check that the discount has not already been taken off the price of your order.
- Is the code still in-date? Discount codes and promotional vouchers will only be valid for a certain period of time. Check the T&Cs to be sure or take a look at our active codes above to shop the latest codes valid today.
- Is the code valid on the items in your basket? Some voucher codes will only work with certain products or range, or may only be redeemable when you have spent over a certain amount. Check the T&Cs to see any restrictions.