Main prize: Philips 58 Inch 58PUS8505 Smart 4K Ultra HD LED TV
Closing date: 15 December 2020
The TV that reacts to what you watch, or play, or listen to. Couches become stadiums, cosy nights get cosier and music becomes visual. Experience Ambilght and join those who have experienced it and have said they would never go back. Those who have it, love it. Simply complete your details and you will automatically be entered into a prize draw where 3 lucky winners will recieve a 58" 8788922 Philips smart TV.
Terms & Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person.
- The prize draw is open to all UK and Republic of Ireland residents, except employees of Argos Limited.
- The prize is as follows:Philips 58 Inch 58PUS8505 Smart 4K Ultra HD LED TV
- To enter the prize draw you will be asked to provide your name and contact details.
- The information you provide here will be safeguarded under the Data Protection Act and controlled by Argos Limited.
- The prize draw ends on - 15 December 2020
- The winner will be notified via e-mail or telephone by Argos or a third party acting on our behalf within 14 days of the closing date.
- The winning entry will be selected by an independent judge and the judge's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- No cash alternatives will be substituted for the prize. The promoter reserves the right to offer alternative items/activities of a greater or equivalent value should unforeseen circumstances require it.
- Use of a false name or address will disqualify any applicant from receiving the prize.
- The winner may be required to participate in post-event publicity arranged by or on behalf of the promoter.
- Promoted by Argos Distributors Limited, 489-499 Avebury Boulevard, Saxon Gate West, Milton Keynes, MK9 2NW.
- Details of the major winners can be requested by sending a SAE to the address above after the closing date.
- If the prize is not claimed within 28 days, we reserve the right to redraw.
- For marketing or administrative purposes relating to this competition, we may transfer data to reputable companies outside the European Economic Area.