In line with government regulation, our Republic of Ireland Argos stores are open for Click & Collect of essential items only.
You'll need to reserve your essential item(s) online and have your reservation reference, before coming to store to collect.
The safety of our customers and colleagues is paramount, and we have made the necessary changes to continue to trade safely whilst offering the best service to our customers. All customers will need to wear a face mask and use hand sanitiser as you enter the store.
We are also following social distancing guidelines and are therefore limiting the number of customers allowed into our stores at any one time. This means you may need to queue before entering.
Our small item home delivery is temporarily unavailable. Click here to shop everything we can deliver to you, and the essential items available through our Click & Collect service.
Reserve your essential item(s) online and collect from your nearest store with our Click & Collect service.
You'll get a reservation reference, which you'll need before coming into store. See below for more information.
For the latest updates on shopping in-store click here
Add the item(s) to your trolley and select 'Continue'. Choose your desired town from the drop-down menu and we'll tell you if the item(s) are in stock at your nearest store. If the item(s) are in stock, click the 'Reserve now' button and you're ready to collect.
We only need your email address to send confirmation of your reservation. You can also opt in for a free text message, just enter in your mobile number.
Our small item home delivery is temporarily unavailable. For larger, 2-man deliveries, our friendly drivers will contact you on the day to discuss delivering your order safely.
Delivery costs €4.95 for all small items, and €24.95 for larger items (items that need two people to deliver them).
Delivery may take longer outside of Dublin, depending on your address. We will contact you within 3 working days for arranging the delivery of large items. If you're self-isolating, please let us know so we can rearrange your delivery date.
Please note that due to high demand our delivery lead time may be longer than usual. Please bear with us, we'll get your orders to you as quickly as possible. For larger items please follow the delivery estimate on the product page as a guide and we will contact you to arrange a delivery suitable for you.
When you've added the products you want to your basket, simply choose home delivery before you checkout.
This option is currently unavailable but you can choose home delivery when ordering online.
Delivery time and date depends on the size of your item and where you live. Smaller items are usually delivered within 5 working days, while for larger items it can be longer. These may appear as different delivery slots for small and large items, and may require separate payments.
We usually deliver Monday-Friday 7:30am-6pm. For deliveries in County Dublin, you may be offered a choice of a morning or afternoon delivery slot.
Don't worry about manoeuvring large items, we'll deliver those orders straight to a room of your choice. Our friendly drivers will contact you on the day to discuss safely delivering your order. We just ask you to measure your doorways, hallways and staircases prior to delivery, to make sure your product will fit.
- Rings and personalised jewellery available in-store only and not for home delivery.
- We reserve the right to restrict these services at any time. We reserve the right to alter or amend delivery times in exceptional circumstances. All delivery times quoted are subject to stock availability and delivery location.
- Most goods are dispatched to you from our regional distribution centres but some larger items are dispatched directly from our suppliers, which will also affect delivery times and conditions. Please see individual product information pages for detailed delivery lead times on specific items. In all cases, you will be contacted to arrange a suitable delivery date as soon as stock is ready to be dispatched.
- An estimated delivery lead time is shown next to each product on this website. The website is updated on a daily basis to reflect the latest stock situation. Delivery lead times will be confirmed once you've added the items to the trolley and entered your delivery address. When you order, you will be offered the same delivery dates regardless of whether you order online, over the telephone, or at any Argos store. Please see individual product information pages for any detailed delivery information on specific items.
- We know that unexpected things happen and there might be an instance when you can't be there to receive your delivery. If so, don't worry, just call us at least 3 days before the agreed delivery date and we'll arrange another convenient date with you.
- Any item marked as Home Delivery Only will be delivered to your room of choice, provided drivers do not feel there are any health and safety issues, such as a staircase which is too narrow, or there is danger of damage to the customer's property. (Delivery to room of choice is not available on items marked as "home delivery only usually within 48 hours").
- Flame failure device - If you live in a flat or multi-occupancy property, e.g. flat, maisonette or student accommodation, any gas cooker with a hob or separate gas hob must have a Flame Failure Device (FFD) fitted to the appliance. These items are clearly stated as being FFD compliant on the product details page. We are unable to sell or install a non-FFD product to any individual residing in one of these properties