Reserve for free. Pop into store. Pay. Take it away.
It's easy to check if your item's in stock, see the latest prices and reserve at your local store. You don't have to pay anything up-front, and we'll hold your item(s) for up to 2 days.
The price you pay in-store is the price you reserved the item at.
Add the item(s) to your trolley and select 'Continue'. Choose your desired town from the drop down menu and we'll tell you if the items are in stock at your nearest store. Click the 'reserve now' button. It's as easy as that!
We only need your email address to send confirmation of your reservation. You can also opt in for a free text message, just enter in your mobile number.
Make a note of the catalogue number and store number (stores and store numbers are listed in our Store locator or at the back of the Argos catalogue). Call (01) 216 1616 and follow the simple steps to reserve your order.
Simply note down your reservation number or request a free text with your reservation details.
Delivered to your door for €9.95 (within County Dublin), €17.95 Rest of Republic.
For your convenience, we deliver many products to room of your choice. There are also certain items that have to be home delivered, as they are too big or too heavy to be kept in-store for customer pick-up (such as sofas or washing machines).
Our friendly drivers will let you know when they're on their way, so you don't have to wait in all day!
Delivery may take longer outside of Dublin, depending upon your address. We will contact you within 3 days for arranging the delivery of large items.
Find products on the website, marked Home Delivery Only. Add them to your trolley and choose to buy for home delivery. Then go through our quick and easy checkout process.
If the item is marked 'only available to order in-store', simply note down the catalogue number then pop into your nearest store where our sales assistants can take your order.
Delivery for items within our warehouse will be between 2-9 days,subject to availability and where you live.
We usually deliver Monday-Friday 7.30am-6pm. For deliveries in County Dublin, we can normally offer a morning (7.30am-1pm) or an afternoon slot (12-6pm).
On your delivery day, our delivery team will call ahead to let you know when to expect your delivery, unless it's very early in the morning.
For your convenience, we'll deliver most large items straight to the room of your choice. Please measure doorways, hallways and staircases prior to delivery to make sure your products will fit.
- Rings and personalised jewellery available in-store only and not for home delivery.
- We reserve the right to restrict these services at any time. We reserve the right to alter or amend delivery times in exceptional circumstances. All delivery times quoted are subject to stock availability and delivery location.
- Delivery times quoted above can vary depending on stock availability and delivery location. Most goods are dispatched to you from our regional distribution centres but some larger items are dispatched directly from our suppliers, which will also affect delivery times and conditions. Please see individual product information pages for detailed delivery lead times on specific items. In all cases, you will be contacted to arrange a suitable delivery date as soon as stock is ready to be dispatched.
- An estimated delivery lead time is shown next to each product on this website. The website is updated on a daily basis to reflect the latest stock situation, so the lead time shown on the site may be different from that printed in the catalogue. In all cases, delivery lead times will be confirmed once you've added the items to the trolley and entered your delivery address. When you order, you will be offered the same delivery dates regardless of whether you order online, over the telephone, or at any Argos store. Please see individual product information pages for any detailed delivery information on specific items.
- We know that unexpected things happen and there might be an instance when you can't be there to receive your delivery. If so, don't worry, just call us at least 3 days before the agreed delivery date and we'll arrange another convenient date with you.
- Any item marked as Home Delivery Only will be delivered to your room of choice, provided drivers do not feel there are any health and safety issues, such as a staircase which is too narrow, or there is danger of damage to the customer's property. (Delivery to room of choice is not available on items marked as "home delivery only usually within 48 hours").
- Flame failure device - If you live in a flat or multi-occupancy property, e.g. flat, maisonette or student accommodation, any gas cooker with a hob or separate gas hob must have a Flame Failure Device (FFD) fitted to the appliance. These items are clearly stated as being FFD compliant on the product details page. We are unable to sell or install a non-FFD product to any individual residing in one of these properties