We have made the very difficult decision to close our Argos Republic of Ireland stores, online and home delivery services. Please click here for more information.
Add the item(s) to your trolley and select 'Continue'. Choose your desired town from the drop-down menu and we'll tell you if the item(s) are in stock at your nearest store. If the item(s) are in stock, click the 'Reserve now' button and you're ready to collect.
We only need your email address to send confirmation of your reservation. You can also opt in for a free text message, just enter in your mobile number.
Unfortunately, this service is unavailable.
After 22 March 2023 customers in the Republic of Ireland will no longer be able to place orders for our home delivery service. Any orders placed up to this date will continue to be delivered as normal. From 23 March customers will still be able to reserve products online then pay for and collect them in store until stores close.
Many of our products, big and small, can be delivered to your doorstep.
Delivery costs €5.95 for all small items, and €24.95 for larger items (items that need two people to deliver them).
Delivery may take longer outside of Dublin, depending on your address. We will contact you within 3 working days for arranging the delivery of large items.
When you've added the products you want to your basket, simply choose home delivery before you checkout.
This option is currently unavailable but you can choose home delivery when ordering online.
Delivery time and date depends on the size of your item and where you live. Order before 2pm Monday to Thursday and your order will be processed and dispatched the same day for delivery the next working day. Orders placed on a Thursday after 2pm, and before 2pm on a Friday will arrive on Monday. Orders placed on a Friday after 2pm, and before 2pm on a Monday will arrive on Tuesday. Delivery for larger items can take a little longer. These may appear as different delivery slots for small and large items, and may require separate payments.
We usually deliver Monday-Friday 7:30am-6pm. For deliveries in County Dublin, you may be offered a choice of a morning or afternoon delivery slot.
Don't worry about manoeuvring large items, we'll deliver those orders straight to a room of your choice. Our friendly drivers will contact you on the day to discuss safely delivering your order. We just ask you to measure your doorways, hallways and staircases prior to delivery, to make sure your product will fit.
- Rings and personalised jewellery available in-store only and not for home delivery.
- We reserve the right to restrict these services at any time. We reserve the right to alter or amend delivery times in exceptional circumstances. All delivery times quoted are subject to stock availability and delivery location.
- Most goods are dispatched to you from our regional distribution centres but some larger items are dispatched directly from our suppliers, which will also affect delivery times and conditions. Please see individual product information pages for detailed delivery lead times on specific items. In all cases, you will be contacted to arrange a suitable delivery date as soon as stock is ready to be dispatched.
- An estimated delivery lead time is shown next to each product on this website. The website is updated on a daily basis to reflect the latest stock situation. Delivery lead times will be confirmed once you've added the items to the trolley and entered your delivery address. When you order, you will be offered the same delivery dates regardless of whether you order online, over the telephone, or at any Argos store. Please see individual product information pages for any detailed delivery information on specific items.
- We know that unexpected things happen and there might be an instance when you can't be there to receive your delivery. If so, don't worry, just call us at least 3 days before the agreed delivery date and we'll arrange another convenient date with you.
- Any item marked as Home Delivery Only will be delivered to your room of choice, provided drivers do not feel there are any health and safety issues, such as a staircase which is too narrow, or there is danger of damage to the customer's property. (Delivery to room of choice is not available on items marked as "home delivery only usually within 48 hours").
- Flame failure device - If you live in a flat or multi-occupancy property, e.g. flat, maisonette or student accommodation, any gas cooker with a hob or separate gas hob must have a Flame Failure Device (FFD) fitted to the appliance. These items are clearly stated as being FFD compliant on the product details page. We are unable to sell or install a non-FFD product to any individual residing in one of these properties