Argos Replacement Care
Provided by Domestic & General Insurance PLC
If it breaks, we'll replace it- it's as simple as that
Imagine accidentally stepping on your headphones, spilling coffee over your game console or the wheel of your toddler's pushchair coming loose. Accidents can be frustrating and faults can make your child's item unsafe to use. On top of that, there's the expense of having to buy a replacement. But with Argos Replacement Care, provided by the UK's leading specialist warranty provider Domestic & General, you can save yourself the hassle and pay nothing for replacements.
- Immediate accidental damage cover.
- Breakdown cover after your manufacturer's guarantee has ended.
- Instant replacement.
- The cost of replacing accessories originally purchased and provided with your product.
What's not included?
- Loss, theft, cosmetic and deliberate damage
- The cost of replacing consumables or accessories other than those originally provided with your product.
- Breakdown or accidental damage covered by another guarantee or warranty.
For a full list of exclusions and restrictions, please see the terms and conditions in the leaflet. A summary of what is and what is not insured can be found in the standalone Insurance Product Information Document (IPID) at the back of the leaflet.
Up to 3 years' protection
From irons, TVs and cameras to lawnmowers and vacuum cleaners, you can get Replacement Care for most small electrical items that cost less than €200. You can take up Argos Replacement Care policy in store.
How to claim
Go to any Argos store with the items below:
- Your broken or damaged product – you will need to hand this back in store
- Your receipt for the product itself
- Your receipt for Argos Replacement Care
Once you've received a replacement the policy will end.
The premium for Argos Replacement Care depends on the product, its purchase price and the manufacturer's guarantee
The leaflet contains full pricing and manufacturer's guarantee information so you can see how much care costs for your item
Argos Distributors (Ireland) Limited.
Registered address: Unit 7, Ashbourne Retail Park, Ballybin Road, Ashbourne, County Meath, Republic of Ireland. Registered number: 43174.
Argos Replacement Care is provided by Domestic & General Insurance PLC. Registered office: Swan Court, 11 Worple Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 4JS, United Kingdom. Registered in England and Wales. Company No. 485850.
Domestic & General Insurance PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority in the United Kingdom and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.