Argos Jewellery & Watch Care
Provided by Domestic & General Insurance PLC
IT'S WORTH PROTECTING WHEN IT'S PRECIOUS TO YOU
A piece of jewellery or a watch can mean a lot to us and damaging a precious item can be both stressful and upsetting. But with Argos Jewellery & Watch Care, provided by the UK's leading specialist warranty provider Domestic & General, there's less to worry about.
- Immediate accidental damage cover
- Theft with force or break-in
- Instant replacement
- For watches only, breakdown cover after your manufacturer's guarantee has ended.
What's not included?
- Theft without force, including pickpocketing
- Loss, neglect, deliberate damage or damage caused by animals
- The cost of replacing any consumables or accessories other than those provided with the product.
- For watches only, breakdowns covered by another guarantee or warranty
- For watches only, cosmetic damage such as scratches, dents or any other type of damage that does not affect how your product works.
For a full list of inclusions and exclusions please have a look at the terms and conditions in the leaflet.
Up to 3 years' cover
We offer Jewellery Care for up to 2 years and Watch Care for up to 3 years, depending on the item's manufacturer's guarantee. You can take out the policy in store.
Please note, your product must be in good working order when you purchase Jewellery & Watch Care
How to claim
If the item is accidentally damaged or broken:
If you've broken your jewellery or your watch has stopped working,
simply take it into any Argos store, and you'll get a replacement
or Argos vouchers.
If we can't swap it for a new one, we'll give you vouchers for the original purchase price of the item.
If the item has been stolen:
Report the incident immediately to the Police and request a Garda Reference Number. Then call us on 1890 989 470* to make a claim. IMPORTANT: Please do not go into store for theft or robbery replacement as they can only refer you to the number above.
When making a claim, you'll need:
- Your receipt for the item itself
- Your receipt for Argos Jewellery & Watch Care
Once you've received a replacement, the policy will end.
* Calls cost up to 5.26 cents per minute (plus call set up fee of 9.66 cents).
Calls may be recorded and monitored for quality and training purposes.
Lines are open at a minimum, from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (except public holidays).
The premium for Argos Jewellery & Watch Care depends on the product, its purchase price and the manufacturer's guarantee.
Argos Distributors (Ireland) Limited.
Registered address: Unit 7, Ashbourne Retail Park, Ballybin Road, Ashbourne, County Meath, Republic of Ireland. Registered number: 43174.
Argos Jewellery & Watch Care is provided by Domestic & General Insurance PLC. Registered office: Swan Court, 11 Worple Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 4JS, United Kingdom. Registered in England and Wales. Company No. 485850.
Domestic & General Insurance PLC is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority in the United Kingdom and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.