Our delivery services
For your convenience, we can deliver many products straight to your door. There are also certain items that have to be home delivered, as they are too big to be kept in-store for customer pick-up. These items are marked Home Delivery Only or Only available to order in-store for home delivery.
How to Order
In the Republic of Ireland, there are 3 ways you can arrange your deliveries:
- Online: Find your products on the website, add them to your trolley and choose to buy for home delivery. Then go through our quick and easy checkout process. (Please note that only certain products on the website can be ordered for home delivery*.)
- In-store: Pop into your nearest store where our sales assistants can take your order.
- By phone: Call 1800 535 091. Lines are open 8am-8pm Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm Saturday & Sunday.
*Unfortunately it is not possible to give a full list of products that can be delivered to your home or workplace, because this is determined by their weight and size. All large items that require 2 people to carry them are available for home delivery. These include furniture and white goods (e.g. washing machines).
For deliveries in Northern Ireland or Great Britain, please visit www.argos.co.uk
How much does delivery cost?
|Delivery||Price per order|
|Within County Dublin||€9.95|
|Rest of Republic||€17.95|
How soon will I get it?
Our expected delivery lead times are clearly shown in the catalogue, which will usually be within 10, 14 or 28 days.
|Usually within 10 days||
|Usually within 14 days||
|Usually within 28 days||
We will do our best to deliver your products to you within the timescales shown above. However, it can depend on where you live and whether your items are in stock. When you order either online, in-store or by phone, you'll be given a delivery order number and we'll call you to arrange a convenient date.
If you've ordered several large items, they may have different delivery lead times. We will deliver all of your items together within the longest delivery time shown.
We usually deliver Monday-Friday 7am-6pm. For deliveries in County Dublin, we can normally offer a morning (7.30am-1pm) or an afternoon slot (12-6pm).
Call ahead service
On your delivery day, our delivery team will call-ahead to let you know when to expect your delivery, unless it's very early in the morning.
Right to your room
For your convenience, we'll deliver most large items straight to the room of your choice. Please measure doorways, hallways and staircases prior to delivery to make sure your products will fit. The delivery team will not deliver straight to a room if they feel there are health and safety issues, such as a staircase that is too narrow, or if there's a danger of causing damage to your property.
- Rings and personalised jewellery available in-store only and not for home delivery.
- We reserve the right to restrict these services at any time. We reserve the right to alter or amend delivery times in exceptional circumstances. All delivery times quoted are subject to stock availability and delivery location.
- Delivery times quoted above can vary depending on stock availability and delivery location. Most goods are dispatched to you from our regional distribution centres but some larger items are dispatched directly from our suppliers, which will also affect delivery times and conditions. Please see individual product information pages for detailed delivery lead times on specific items. In all cases, you will be contacted to arrange a suitable delivery date as soon as stock is ready to be dispatched.
- An estimated delivery lead time is shown next to each product on this website. The website is updated on a daily basis to reflect the latest stock situation, so the lead time shown on the site may be different from that printed in the catalogue. In all cases, delivery lead times will be confirmed once you've added the items to the trolley and entered your delivery address. When you order, you will be offered the same delivery dates regardless of whether you order online, over the telephone, or at any Argos store. Please see individual product information pages for any detailed delivery information on specific items.
- We know that unexpected things happen and there might be an instance when you can't be there to receive your delivery. If so, don't worry, just call us at least 3 days before the agreed delivery date and we'll arrange another convenient date with you.
- Any item marked as Home Delivery Only will be delivered to your room of choice, provided drivers do not feel there are any health and safety issues, such as a staircase which is too narrow, or there is danger of damage to the customer's property. (Delivery to room of choice is not available on items marked as home delivery only usually within 48 hours).
- Flame failure device - If you live in a flat or multi-occupancy property, e.g. flat, maisonette or student accommodation, any gas cooker with a hob or separate gas hob must have a Flame Failure Device (FFD) fitted to the appliance. These items are clearly stated as being FFD compliant on the product details page. We are unable to sell or install a non-FFD product to any individual residing in one of these properties.