This handy fitness computer monitors your heart rate while you work out and lets you know whether the main effect of your training is to burn fat or improve fitness. Featuring button free operation to make use even easier.
- The energypointer tells you if the main effect of your training is fitness improvement or fat burning.
- Graphical target zone indicator, this feature points out graphically on the display the zone you are in during a training session helping you to stay on the desired intensity zone.
- Heart touch button free operation means different training information during training can be accessed without pressing buttons, for instance, when gloves make pressing buttons difficult, by bringing your training computer close to your transmitter.
- Polar computer calculates the number of kilocalories expended during training. This feature allows you to follow the kilocalories expended during one training session and cumulative kilocalories expended during several training sessions.
- Suitable for walking, running and the gym.
- Ideal for cardiovascular exercise.
- Date and time display.
- Coded transmission.
- Water resistant up to 50m.
- One button operation.
- ECG accurate, easy to read LCD display.
- Measures calories burned.
- Average and maximum training heart rate.
- Manual target zone - bpm.
- Automatic age-based target zone - bpm.
- Heart rate recovery time.
- Batteries required: 1 x (included).
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN/MPN/UPC/ISBN: 90036746.
Please note that this product is excluded from our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Current selling price valid until 26/07/2013