Baby monitors offer you and your family peace of mind, allowing you to hear your child from several rooms away. This allows adults to be sure that their child is safe. The Motorola MBP36 offers the additional reassurance of video so you can see your baby in their nursery.
Winner of Mother & Baby Gold Award for the best baby monitor on the Argos websit and Practical Parenting Silver Award for Best Video Baby Monitor
Baby monitor features:
- DECT signal.
- 64 channels.
- Up to 300m range and out of range indicator.
- 1 parent unit included - portable.
- 2 way talk - allows you to reassure or comfort your baby from another room.
- Volume control.
- Mute function on parent unit.
- Sound sensitive display.
- 5 lullabies.
- Temperature display - for added peace of mind.
- 3.5 inch colour screen.
- Wall mountable camera.
- Pan, tilt and zoom function.
- Remote control included.
- Features infra red night vision so you can see your baby in the dark.
- Power saving mode.
- Low battery indicator.
- Parent unit includes mains adaptor - batteries required for parent unit 1 x 3.6V Lithium-ion (included).
- Baby unit includes mains adaptor.
Baby Monitors and Safety
Baby monitors are designed to help you monitor your child and are not intended as a substitute for adult supervision. Check at regular intervals to establish the child's welfare and that the monitor is functioning properly.
Current selling price valid until 26/07/2013