PlayStation 4 (PS4) is a next generation computer entertainment system that redefines rich and immersive gameplay with powerful graphics and speed, intelligent personalisation, deeply integrated social capabilities and innovative second screen features.
- Combined with PlayStation Network with Cloud technology, PS4 offers an expansive gaming ecosystem that is centred on gamers, enabling them to play when, where and how they want. PS4 was designed from the ground up to ensure that the very best games and the most immersive experiences reach PlayStation gamers.
- PS4 accomplishes this by enabling the greatest game developers in the world to unlock their creativity and push the boundaries of play through a system that is tuned specifically to their needs. PS4 also fluidly connects players to the larger world of experiences offered by PlayStation across the console and mobile spaces and PlayStation Network (PSN).
- The PS4 system architecture is distinguished by it's high performance and ease of development. PS4 is centred around a powerful custom chip that contains eight x86-64 cores and a state of the art graphics processor.
- The Graphics Processing Unit has been enhanced in a number of ways, principally to allow for easier use of the GPU for general purpose computing such as physics simulation. The GPU contains a unified array of 18 compute units, which collectively generate 1.84 Teraflops of processing power that can be freely applied to graphics and simulation tasks.
- PS4 is equipped with 8GB of unified memory, easing game creation and increasing the richness of content achievable on the platform. The end result for gamers is new games with rich, high fidelity graphics and deeply immersive experiences that shatter expectations.
- Social interaction is central to PS4 experiences, so new features were built into the actual foundation of the system's hardware architecture. PS4 provides dedicated, "always on" video compression and decompression systems that enable seamless uploading of gameplay.
- For the first time ever, gamers can even share their epic triumphs with the press of a button. Gamers simply hit the Share Button on the controller, scan through the last few minutes of gameplay, tag it and return to the game. The video uploads as the gamer plays. Gamers can share their images and videos on social networking services such as Facebook.
- PS4 also enhances social spectating by enabling gamers to broadcast their gameplay in real time to friends using live internet streaming services. During live broadcasts, friends can make comments on the streamed gameplay and, if a gamer gets stuck on a challenging level, friends can also join in the game in completely new ways.
- Pack includes PlayStation 4 System Console, 1 Dualshock-4 Wireless Controller, 1 Mono Headset, AC Power Cord, HDMI Cable and USB Cable.
- 500 GB hard drive to play games, watch movies and music.
- Built-in Blu-ray disc drive.
- AC power cord.
- USB cable.
- Size H5, W27.5, D30cm.
- EAN: 0711719268673.
Please note that this product is excluded from our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Current selling price valid until 31/03/2015